SSC Online 2016 - 17 Exam Registration Application Part 1,2 Open
:- The government of India runs Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to enlist the staff for the different posts in the different Ministries and Departments of the Indian Government and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is a joined office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which comprises of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is identical to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
The Staff Selection Commission exam, built up and took after by the Govt. of India is directed for the enlistment of evaluation officers for the different posts under the pastoral wing. An exceedingly focused exam, the syllabus is organized as 3 distinct levels to test the competitor's introduction and believability to handle administrative assignments at the administration level. A competitor needs to go through all the 3 levels to effectively clear the meeting and land with a SSC post with the administration of India.
Head Quarters Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters situated in New Delhi. At present, it has seven Regional workplaces at Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore. It additionally has two Sub-Regional workplaces at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each Regional office is going by a Regional Director and every Sub-Regional office is going by a Deputy Director.
How To Apply
Applying for these employment postings has been made fantastically simple by the Staff Selection Comminsion (SSC). You don't need to remain in a line for the application frames or to present your reports. The entire methodology should be possible online from beginning to end. Keeping in mind the end goal to apply, intrigued competitors need to login to the authority SSC site, discover the occupation opening they are occupied with, and apply for the same through the SSC System of Online Application Processing (SOAP).
Tips to fill SSC Exam Application Form
- Read the notification carefully to make sure your eligibility for the post.
- Read the instructions carefully before you apply online for SSC exams.
- Keep a copy of the application form and invoice for future purpose.
- Keep your registration details and password at a safe place.
As far back as its commencement in November 1975, the Staff Selection Commission has been in charge of enrolling Indian to Group B legislative posts, Group C specialized posts, and that's only the tip of the iceberg. SSC has reported the imminent employment opportunities open for appropriate applicants in 2015. Indian natives will have the choice to apply for 62,390 employment opening crosswise over administrative associations like:
- CGL – Combined Graduate Level
- CHSL – Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2)
- Steno ‘C and D.’
- SSC Junior Engineer
- CAPF – Central Armed Police Forces
- JHT – Junior Hindi Translator
- Departmental Exams – For SSC person only
In this article, we are going to tell you about all the exams details and information of SSC, and know about the exam for which you can apply according to your education qualification.
SSC CGL (Combine Graduation Level) is one of the most coveted examinations for graduates to secure a job in various Central Civil posts. In 2013 about 12 lakh candidates took the CGLE. This number rose to 14 lakh in 2014 and stands at a whopping 17 lakh in 2015. While many have anticipated a change in the pattern and mode of conduct of the examination, however, the exam still remains a paper-based test.
The following changes are significant:
Scheme of SSC CGLE exam 2016
- Meeting segment has been abstained from. Therefor, there will be no interview.
- There is a new post 'Assistant Audit Officer' in the scheme of CGLE 2016 has been included with the in-principle approval of the Government, subject to final approval.
- A new paper Paper IV (General Studies – Finance & Economics) has been included in Tier II. This Paper IV is only for those candidates who apply for the post of Assistant Audit Officer.
- The previous age limit of 18 to 27 years will stay for 2016 examination.
- For 2017 examination, the age limit will be 20 to 30 years.
The examination will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below:
- Tier-I — Written examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier-II — Written examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier-III — Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ document verification
- (Tier-I examination is used to screen the candidates for appearing in Tier-II examination)
For the SSC CGL (Combine Graduation Level) 2016 those candidates who are planning to apply for this exam First they have to fill up the form on the official website ssc.nic.in part 1 registration and after that SSC Registration part 2.
Exam Pattern of Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016
||Tier I Examination
||Tier II Examination
||Proficiency/ Skill Test
|Posts Under Pay Bank – IIRs. 9300 -34800/-Other than Statistical InvestigatorGrade-II
||A. General Intelligence Reasoning: 50 MarksB. Gen. Awareness: 50 MarksC. Quantitative Aptitude: 50 MarksD. English Comprehension: 50 MarksTotal Marks: 200Duration: 02 Hours
For VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 2 Hours 40 minutes
||I. Quantitative Abilities:200 Marks (100 Question)Duration: 2 HoursFor VH and Candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 2 Hours 40 MinutesII. English Language & Comprehension: 200 Marks ( 200 Questions)
Duration: 2 Hours
For VH and Candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 2 Hours 40 Minutes
Total Marks: 400
||Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) for Post of Assistant Section Officer in CSS only
|Post Under Pay Band – IRs. 5200 – 20200/-
||Data Entry Kill Test at Speed of 8000 key depression per hour for post of Tax Assistant
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II
|Assistant Audit OfficerGroup “B” Gazetted
||Paper-I & II as above400 marks Paper-IV General Studies (Finance and Economics): 200 Marks(Duration: 2 HoursTotal Marks: 600
CGL Tier –I Examination: Tier – I of the Combined Graduate level Examination will be common for all categories of posts.
|Date of Exam
||Total Duration/ Timing for General Candidates
||Total Duration/ Timing for visually Handicapped and Cerebral Palsy Candidates
|8th May 2016&22nd May 2016
||General Intelligence & Reasoning
||2 Hours10.00 A.M. to 12.40 PMOR2.00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.
||2 Hour 40 Minutes10.00 A.M. to 12.40 P.M.OR2.00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.
Combined Graduate Level Tier – II Examination: CGL Tier – II Examination will be conducted on 13thAugust 2016 and 14th August 2016.
||Number of Questions
||Duration & Timings for General Candidates
||Duration & Timings for VH and Cerebral Palsy Candidates
||General Studies (Finance and Economics)
||To be notified later
||2 Hours10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
||2 Hours 40 Minuets10.00 AM to 12.40 PM
||2 Hours2.00 PM to 4.00 PM
||2 Hours 40 Minuets2.00 PM to 4.40 PM
||2 Hours10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
||2 Hours 40 Minuets10.00 AM to 12.40 PM
||English Language & Comprehension
||2 Hours2.00 PM to 4.00 PM
||2 Hours 40 Minuets2.00 PM to 4.40 PM
SSC CGL 2016 Application Form, Online Registration:-
- Date for release notification: 13th February 2016
- Starting Date of registration: 13th Feb 2016
- Last Date of Part I registration: 28th March 2016
- Last Date of Part II registration: 30th March 2016
- Dates of Examinations: 8th & 22nd May 2016.
Interested aspirants can apply through both online & offline modes. We have mentioned here whole process for apply to this recruitment
. You may follow the given steps and links.
SSC CGL 2016 Application Form By Offline Mode:-
- Candidates can register through online mode by clicking on the official website of ssc.nic.in.
- Read the official notification carefully and analyze your eligibility to fill the form.
- Then fill the complete form with correct details.
- Upload recent passport size photo and signature of prescribed size in the form.
- Verify all details for correction and then click on submit button.
- Take the print copy for further use.
- Candidates can also apply this application form through offline mode.
- You can download application form from official website.
- Fill all the mandatory detail of the form.
- Affix passport size photograph.
- Attach all the mandatory documents with from.
- Post this form to the address mentioned on the official website.
The basic educational qualification required for most of the posts in SSC CGL exam is a Bachelor's Degree (Graduation Degree) or equivalent
from a recognized University .
|Name of the Post
|SSC CGL Compiler Post
||Bachelor‟s Degree with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject from any recognized University.
|Statistical Investigator Grade – II
||Graduation with statistics as one of the main subjects .OR
Bachelor‟s Degree with Mathematics( with Statistics as a papers studied in one year/two years/all three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
Graduation with Economics ( with Statistics as a paper studied in one year/two years/all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
Graduation with Commerce (with Statistics as a paper studied in one year/two years/all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
|All other posts
||Graduation + Computer Proficiency
Degree obtained from open Universities/Distance Education is allowed in this exam; The university must be recognized by Distance Education Council, IGNOU.
- SC/ ST : 5 Years
- OBC : 3 Years
- PH : 10 Years
- PH + OBC : 13 Years
- PH + SC/ST : 15 Years
Candidates belongs to General/OBC category will have to pay Rs. 100/- for registration. Candidates of SC/ST/PWD/women category are exempted to pay any fee. Application fee can be paid through both online mode and offline modes. Applicants can also pay application fee through online mode by using Debit/Credit Card or Net banking. To pay application fee through offline mode Candidates have to download challan and submit it with application fee in authorized bank or post office.
- Paper-I & II are compulsory for all the categories of posts.
- Paper-II is only for those candidates who apply for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr.II & Compiler.
- Paper IV is only for those candidates who apply for the post of Assistant Audit Officer.
- Aspirants opting for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr. And/or Compiler and Assistant Audit Officer must ensure that they possess the requisite qualification as mention in official Syllabus.
SC Admit card, is a record, that contains your Roll No, Venue, Time and Date of Exam. It is with the assistance of this concede card, you will be permitted to enter in the Examination lobby and compose the exam.
The Admit Card will be offered just to those, who effectively present their online applications
for SSC CGL Exam 2016. On the off chance that you have presented various applications, then just the Last effectively submitted application, will be considered.
How to Download SSC CGL Admit Card ?
Log on to the Regional SSC Official Website
Here is the complete List of Regional Websites of SSC. Here you are find your State and then open the respective regional websites
Go on Homepage, click on the "Download Admit card" Link. Then it will open the Page for Downloading Duplicate Admit Cards
Thereafter, select the appropriate link, that contains the Link for Downloading the CGL Admit card
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), the premier organization for recruitment of candidates to various posts in government departments conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) (10+2) every year. This open competitive exam is conducted for recruitment of candidates for the post of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDO, and DEO. SSC CHSL registration process will start from 02 July 2016. The last date for submission of offline application form is 31 July 2016. However, the last date for submission of Online Application is 1 August 2016. The SSC CHSL Exam is scheduled to be held on 25 September, 9 October and 16 October.
SSC CHSL 2016 – Important Dates
Following are the important dates as far as the SSC CHSL 2016 is concerned
- Release of the notification cum CHSL Application form 2016 – 02nd July 2016
- Last date to fill the Application form – 01 August 2016
- Last date to pay the Application fee (Online) – 01 August 2016
- Last date to fill the Application fee (Offline) – 31st July 2016
- Checking of the State of Application form – 02 August 2016
- Release of E- Admit Card – first week of September 2016
- Date of examination – 25th September 2016, 09th October 2016 and 16th October 2016
- Declaration of Result for Stage 1 Exam – January/February 2017
- Skill Test/Typing Test for Stage 2 – March 2017
- Final Merit List – May 2017
Vacancy details of SSC CHSL 2016
The recruitment will be conducted for the following posts. The number of vacancies will be notified later after the release of official notification.
Pay scale under various posts of SSC CHSL
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Lower Division Clerk
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
||Pay Band-1(Rs 5200-20200)
|Data Entry Operator
||Pay Band-1(Rs 5200-20200)
|Data Entry Operator
||Pay Band-1(Rs 5200-20200)
|Lower Division Clerk
||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200)
Details of the SSC CHSL 2016 Exam
- Name of the exam – SSC CHSL 2016
- Full form – Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level 2016 Examination or CHSL (10+2) Exam 2016
- Conducting body – Staff Selection Commission, Government of India
- Exam level – All India
- Exam type – Intermediate
- Posts offered – LDC, DEO
- Exam mode – Offline
Posts included under the SSC CHSL 2016 recruitment
As per the JOB description, following posts are offered to the aspirants in the Group C and Pay Band
- Data Entry Officers (DEO)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
The post of Data Operator includes the job of processing data in the government offices whereas the LDCs have the job functions which include registration, maintenance, indexing and recording, typing, comparing and preparation of various statements. They are placed in the government offices and all the remunerations applicable to the government employees are also applicable to them.
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2016
The candidates should keep in mind the following details before going on to fill the application form:
- Educational Qualification – Candidate should have passed class XII or intermediate exam or equivalent from a state or central recognized institute.
- Age Limit – Candidate’s age must be between 18 years and 27 years as on 1 August 2016.
- Upper Age Relaxation -Relaxation in age will be given to the candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government rules. The following categories will be relaxed with respect to age:
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PH – 10 years
- PH + OBC – 13 years
- PH + SC/ST – 15 years
SSC CHSL Application Form 2016
The Application Form of SSC CHSL 2016 will be discharged by SSC on 02 July 2016. Qualified and Interested hopefuls can apply both Online and Offline. The applicants who wish to apply online can apply through the by visiting the official site of SSC on ssc.nic.in. The last date for the accommodation of online application structure is 1 August 2016. Be that as it may, the last date of accommodation of offline application is 31 July 2016. The applicants ought to pay the enrollment expenses at the latest 1 August 2016. The procedure is clarified in the beneath lines.
Payment of Fees
- Offline Mode – Candidates applying offline can get the Application Form along with the notification. They need to take a print out of the same. The application form should be sent by post in a prescribed format recommended by the Commission along with other documents.
- Online Mode – The candidates can apply online through the link provided here. They have to select the appropriate link and fill all the details. After filling the form properly, they must upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature and submit it online.
Installment of expenses can be made both offline and on the web. Installment of use expense is exempted for all ladies competitors and hopefuls having a place with Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-servicemen qualified for reservation, according to Government orders. The hopefuls submitting application disconnected from the net (paper mode) ought to pay the expense of Rs 100 (Rupees one hundred just) by method for "Focal Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)"only.
The competitors presenting the application structure online (PC based) ought to pay the charge of Rs 100 (Rupees one hundred just) by method for SBI Challan or Online installment through Net managing an account or any credit/platinum cards as it were.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2016
Admit card for SSC CHSL 2015 Exam will be sent to all the applicants through the post. Candidates can also download the admit card from respective regional SSC’s website. Make sure you visit the correct regional website. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam without possessing their respective SSC CHSL admit card 2016.
How to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card ?
- To Download CHSL Admit Card 2016 you have to follow these steps
- Log in to your Regional SSC Website.
- For the Tier 1 exam on the Homepage, you have to click on the “Download Admit Card” link there.
- Select the CHSL Admit card link.
- Fill up your registration number, Date of Birth and click on the “Submit” button.
Note: If you forgot your registration number then check your email from the SSC.
- Print the CHSL Admit Card and now you can go for the CHSL Examination 2016.
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Exam 2016
Staff Selection Commission will hold an open- competitive Stenographers (Gr. C & D) Examination for the selection of personnel for the posts – Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’(Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted) on 31 July 2016. The candidates will be issued Admit Card/ Call letter in the first week of July 2016. SSC has released the list of candidates accepted and rejected candidates for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2016 exam. The complete list has been provided on this page. However, the Commission has released the Admit Card of the candidates who have qualified for the skill test of SSC Stenographer Grade C & D held in 2015.
Important Dates for SSC Steno Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Exam 2016
||Start date of Application Form
||07 May 2016
||Closure date of Application Form
||03 June 2016
||Issue of Admit Card
||Date of exam
||31 July 2016
||Announcement of Result
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria 2016
The Commission lays down certain conditions which is essential for the candidates to satisfy so as to be eligible to apply and compete in the exam. Therefore, it is the onus of the candidates to know such conditions and ensure themselves of their eligibility with respect to the minimum educational requirements, falling under the minimum-maximum age limit. Read below to know the eligibility conditions –
Any Indian Citizen can apply for the openings.
Citizen of the following countries is also allowed and is eligible to apply for the openings:
- Tibetan refugee, subject to their arrival in India with an intention of settling permanently, before 1 January 1962.
Subjects who were Indian born but might have migrated to Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries and many such countries are eligible for applying.
All the above categories, except (a) must have proper certificate of eligibility of staying in India from the Government of India.
- The applicant must have passed class 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized central board of secondary education.
- The candidate must lie in the range of 18-27 years as on 1 August 2016)
- In order to claim the benefits of reservations, applicants will be required to produce the proper certificates and documents regarding the same.
- The Candidates born not before 02-08-1989 and not later than 01-08-1998 are eligible for the examination. It means the candidate must be in the age bracket of 18-27 years as on 01.08.2016.
- Certain relaxation is made in the upper age limit, as according to the order of Government of India for the reserved categories, of SC/ST, OBC, Physically Handicapped and Ex-servicemen, Central Government employees and those who are domiciled in J&K.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2016
1. General Awareness – This section is comprised of 50 marks in total.
2. General Intelligence and Reasoning – This section is comprised of 50 marks in total.
3. English Language and Comprehension – This section is comprised of 100 marks in total.
In all of the 3 sections, each question shall bear 1 mark each. This means that there will be total 50 questions in the 1st section, 50 questions in 2nd section and 100 questions in the 3rd section.
SC Stenographer Admit Card
The admit card of SSC Stenographer
holds great importance for the candidates because it mentions the following information which is extremely crucial for the candidates. Candidates are advised to verify the details indicated on their call letter which are listed here below –
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Photo & Signature
- Name/ location of the venue of the exam
- Time and date of the examination
- Session of exam (morning/ evening)
- Other relevant instructions
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2016 – Download Here (Link to be activated)
Procedure to download SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2016
- Click on it and you will be landed to the destination url
- The admit card download window will show you the blank fields in which you are required to enter the required details such as Roll number, date of birth, name etc. as applicable
- Click submit after putting the details
- SSC Stenographer Admit Card will be loaded and generated on the screen
- Go through the entire details indicated on your admit card.
- Proceed to download the same or take its print out.
Vacancy Details for SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Exam 2016
The latest vacancies break-up for 2016 will be notified in the notification.
Vacancies data for 2015
- Stenographer – Grade ‘C’ : 50 vacancies
- Stenographer – Grade ‘D’ : 1014 vacancies
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) 2016
Staff selection commission every year conducting the national level written examination for the recruitment JE junior Engineer for Civil, Electrical & Mechanical trade. Official notification will be published in employment news / rozgar samchar of 20 August 2016. SSC (Karamchari chayan ayog) will also conduct Junior engineer recruitment examination 2015 for approximately 1000 posts. Staff selection commission recently published there annual calendar for upcoming examination which will be conduct by SSC . Official advertisement for the SSC JE Junior Engineer Civil, Electrical mechanical Recruitment 2016, will be published on 20 August 2016.
Important Dates for Junior Engineer 2016
|Issue of the notice & Application Form
|Last Date of the Online Application Form
|Issue of e- Admit Cards
|Date of Exam
|Official answer key was released on
|Announcement of Result
SSC Junior Engineer JE 2016 – Vacancy Details
The notification will be released for recruitment of candidates in the following posts. The number of vacancies as per the posts will be notified later.
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
SSC JE Eligibility Criteria 2016
The candidates should read the SSC JE Eligibility Criteria 2016 provided here before applying for SSC JE 2016. The candidates who do fulfill the eligibility criteria of SSC will be rejected from the recruitment process.
The candidates should possess a degree or Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. See below:
- SSC JE (Civil), Border Roads Organization (BRO) Ministry of Defense – Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute (Desirable – Two years working experience in the field of civil construction in monitoring and executive of projects).
- SSC JE (Electrical and Mechanical), Border Roads Organization (BRO) Ministry of Defense – Three years Diploma in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) from a recognized University or Institute (Desirable –Two years working experience in the field of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering in the area of construction in monitoring and executive of projects).
The candidates as on 1 August 2016 should be in between 18 to 32 years. The maximum and minimum age limit is different for the respective posts and departments. However, age relaxation will be provided as per government rules.
SSC JE Exam Pattern 2016
The SSC JE 2016 Exam will be conducted in two stages:
- Written Test (500 marks)
- Interview (100 marks)
: Paper-I will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions only. Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of performance in Paper –I will be called for Paper-II (Conventional Type). There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
: The candidates shortlisted on the basis of performance in Paper-I and Paper-II will be called for interview. The interview will be held at places as may be decided by the Commission. SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid TA as per Government Orders. However, no TA is payable to any candidate for appearing in the written examination.
How to Apply for SSC Junior Engineer 2016
– Candidates can pay the application fees through SBI net banking facility by entering their password, user ID and transaction ID correctly. Once the details are filled, they will receive a fee receipt copy on the screen which must be preserved.
– In this mode, candidates have to download and print the SBI challan. This challan along with the fee has to be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India. On payment, the cashier will give a fee receipt, which again, must be preserved.
Process of Filling SSC Junior Engineer Online Application Form 2016
SSC JE Application form 2016 can be filled online on the official website of SSC – www.ssconline.nic.in and www.ssconline2.gov.in. There are two parts of the application form. Those who pay the application fee in online mode will be redirected to Part 2 automatically once they are done with payment. However, the candidates who opt for offline fee payment mode have to access the site again after fee payment to fill the rest of the details.
In the form, they have to provide information about themselves (personal, educational and communicational) and upload scanned images of signature and photograph in designated resolution and size. In Part 1, complete and correct information will be submitted whereas in Part 2, candidates have to upload the scanned images. Care must be taken that before the final submission of the SSC Junior Engineer 2016 application form, all the details are checked. Any correctional edit, if required, must be made immediately.
Image specifications as per SSC JE Application Form 2016
SSC Junior Engineer Application Fee 2016
- Signature – 8 bit JPG format. Photo must be between 12 kb to1 kb with Resolution of 140 pixels by 60 pixels.
- Photograph – 8 bit JPG format. Photo must be between 12 kb to 4 kb with Resolution of 100 pixels by 120 pixels.
As the conclusive step to complete the application process, candidates have to pay the application fees. There are basically two modes to pay the fee – online and offline. Description of each mode is given here. Without payment of application fee, the form would remain incomplete.
- Application Fee – Rs.100. Candidates who are either women or belong to SC, ST, PwD and Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from application fee payment.
- Application Modes – Online and offline (physical fee remittance)
SSC JE Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Admit card is very necessary because when you are going to give your JE Exam, it is one of the important things without this you are not able to sit in the examination hall at all. When you are going to take your exam, you should carry your admit card with yourself as well one ID proof as well.
The SSC JE, 2016 Admit Card, have your Roll No, Venue, Time & Date of Exam. It is with the help of this admit card, you will be allowed to enter in the Examination hall and write the exam.
How to Download SSC JE Admit Card 2016?
To download SSC JE 2016 Admit card follow the below steps:
- Visit your SSC regional website. Click here to visit.
- Click on the Admit card section.
- Now select the JE Admit card link.
- Fill up the registration number and your date of birth and click ok.
- Now you can download your admit card, just print your admit card for your JE exam.
We assume that you arrived on the correct place to take the freshest knowledge about SSC Online 2016 - 17 Exam Registration Application Part 1,2 Open
. Stay connected with us for more updates.